Appointment rules and requirements:
1. You must be a minimum 18 years old to be tattooed, no exceptions.
2. The shop minimum is $100, with an hourly rate of $150. We sometimes charge by piece if the tattoo can be completed within a session or two.
3. We are now an appointment only studio. I find that this works best for me, as well as the client, as more time and planning can be put into your tattoo.
4. A $50 non-refundable retainer is required to book an appointment. This shows us that you’re serious about getting tattooed, and it reserves your time slot. This retainer is applied towards the final cost of your tattoo.
5. Email, phone, or Zoom consults are the current options, and we can send you an invoice to pay your retainer online once we agree upon an appointment date.
6. Cancellation/rescheduling policy: If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice, or you may have to leave another retainer. Retainers are non-refundable even if you cancel but choose not to reschedule. We are not total jerks, so if there is an emergency or you are sick, let us know as soon as you can. If there is a snow storm, please be aware that your appointment will likely be rescheduled by us.