Appointment rules and requirements:
1. You must be a minimum 18 years old to be tattooed, no exceptions.
2. The shop minimum is $100, with an hourly rate of $150. We sometimes charge by piece if the tattoo can be completed within a session or two.
3. We do accept walk-ins if time allows, and they are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
4. A $50 non-refundable retainer is required to book an appointment. This shows us that you’re serious about getting tattooed, and it reserves your time slot. This retainer is applied towards the final cost of your tattoo.
5. If you can’t make it into the shop for a consult, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email consults are usually doable, and we can send you an invoice to pay your retainer online once we agree upon an appointment date.
6. Cancelation/rescheduling policy: If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice, or you may have to leave another retainer. Retainers are non-refundable even if you cancel but choose not to reschedule. We are not total jerks, so if there is an emergency or you are sick, let us know as soon as you can. If there is a snow storm, please be aware that your appointment will likely be rescheduled by us.